White Iron Chain of Lakes
Timber Trail Lodge & Outfitters:
It is an Ely Minnesota family resort offering modern accommodations with direct Boundary Waters access for those who wish to incorporate
a wilderness adventure into their resort vacation.
•Direct access to the Boundary Waters Canoe Area Wilderness
• Nearly 11,000 acres of motorized water
• Chain of four interconnected lakes
• Walleye, Northern, Smallmouth Bass and Crappie
imber Bay Lodge & Houseboats:
Birch Lake near Ely, MN is never crowded and is ideal for boating, camping, fishing, canoeing, swimming or just plain relaxing. At the end of the day enjoy a starlit sky from the deck of your log cabin or from the top of your Timber Bay houseboat.
• Twenty miles of unspoiled water with islands
• 80% undeveloped shoreline surrounded by Superior National Forest
• On the edge of wilderness perfect for houseboating, fishing, swimming & relaxing
• Walleye, Northern and Smallmouth and Crappie
Pehrson Resort & Lodge:
Lake Vermiion offers it's own music as waves gently lap the shore. Investigate the mystery of nature. Discover the adventure of Lake Vermilion windsurfing or the peace of an afternoon kayak trip. Observe the awe-inspiring majesty of eagles soaring overhead as you fish the bountiful waters of Lake Vermilion
• Nearly 40,000 acres of water
• 1,200 miles of shoreline
• 365 islands
• Walleye, Northern Smallmouth Bass, Bluegill, Crappie and Muskie
Each of our Premier Minnesota Resort offers a variet of accommodations, activities and amenities.
"Premier Minnesota Resorts" are family owned and operated Minnesota Resorts. These resorts have been owned and operated by the same families for many years, with some in second generation management. Premier Minnesota Resorts pride themselves not only in the quality of the services and amenities they provide, but also in the quality of their accommodations. Each resort is unique in their offerings, and while there are many quality resorts in Northern Minnesota, these resorts have been recognized as some of the finest.
Membership in "Premier Minnesota Resorts" is by invitation only and joining requires the agreement of all present members.